Readers of Brands&Films, fellow bloggers, movie lovers and all the rest of you out there: I have an announcement to make.
I’d like to publish your thoughts, analysis or comments on product placement in movies, TV shows, music videos or book, examples of good/bad placements or brand integrations. I’d love to hear what do you consider a good or even awesome product placement, which are your best or worst product placements ever … If you maybe visited some places from famous movies, it would be great to read about your adventure and compare your photos with those from the movie.
Here are some guest posts that I published in 2011 and 2012:
- How to find a movie location: the diner from Looper
- Bond in a Studebaker? How Screenwriters Work Odd Product Placements into the Show
- Suburban Noir: Visiting the site of Brick
- James Bond Crush chapter 2: James Bond Island, Thailand
- James Bond Crush chapter 1: Café Martinique, Bahamas
- Beats by Dre in the Consumer Society
If you have an idea and if you’re willing to write something for Brands&Films, please drop me an email at brandsandfilms[at]gmail.com